Re: Fedora's kde custom rubber band (the selection box)

Stefan S. wrote:
Here (http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=16962) you can find a patch which among other things add a modern semi-transparent rubber band to kde. What I wanted to know is how Fedora does this? I couldn't find any patch in those srpms.

Maybe it's a patch to X? The rubber band looks the same in GNOME as in that screenshot of KDE.