Re: fedora 8 artwork - deadline reminder

Le mercredi 27 juin 2007 à 18:56 +0200, Martin Sourada a écrit :

> Your paper sketch inspired me... So I quickly drawn in Inkscape an idea
> of what I'd like...

That's funny the sketch reminded me of celtic/high middle age metalwork,
and you took it in another direction entirely. IMHO your idea is much
too blue, and whats worse the same blue as previous fedora wallpapers.
If we have to keep monochrome at least try to change the blue!

--
Nicolas Mailhot