Re: Laptop Skins

Anand Capur wrote:
Do we wanna do a laptop skin? I can get them for $10/skin with a minimum of 10 skins + around $12 for shipping. It's a 15x12 skin

I don't think we want to make a *physical* laptop skin and sell/give for free them, but we as the Art project may want to make a *template* (or more) and let users/enthusiasts/ambassadors buy for themselves from a 3-rd party using that template.