Random ideas

Hello all,

Sorry for not posting earlier, and for the lack of a proper introduction. I've been a bit busy. However, here are a few random ideas. (for screen art)
Please feel quite free to unload on them with both barrels.

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showpost.php?p=819643&postcount=20

/(I am aware the logo should not be altered in the fashion represented in a couple of these examples. Seemed a shame to jettison the whole idea because of it, though.) / I haven't yet gone through all the other hyjinks of setting up Wiki access and keys and pulling down the agreement and such. Probably won't unless anything proves interesting enough to you here at the art-list community to warrant it.

Thanks for looking, and for all the advice you care to give.

Dan