Re: Getting a better sense of community - gallery based groups

Paul W. Frields wrote:

IIRC the Infrastructure team won't support hosting for PHP apps, for
security reasons among others.  I don't know anything about ccHost, is
it PHP based?  (I know Gallery is.)

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2007-February/msg00113.html
"Static content and basic scripting, TurboGears, python, php, perl, etc."

It seems php will be allowed.

Both those applications are php based but probably we have alternatives I don't know about.

--
nicu