Wiki page with often-used colors

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Mar 2 01:16:42 UTC 2007

Hey all.

In the quest to make the wiki more usable I tried to find a wiki page of the
Artwork project with commonly-used Fedora colors. Since I found none, I created
one [1]:

  [1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FedoraColors

I'm hoping this page will host a bunch of colors we often use and probably some
contrasts to them, so that we don't have to re-invent the wheel every time we
need to create something.

So, to everyone who used a nice color sometime for Fedora: Please add the color
to the table! :)

There's a similar table on [2], but I was hoping for a much more Fedora-specific
one.

-d

[2]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconGuidelines
--