Re: Wiki page with often-used colors

Hey Dimitris!

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
I'm hoping this page will host a bunch of colors we often use and probably some
contrasts to them, so that we don't have to re-invent the wheel every time we
need to create something.

Cool idea!

So, to everyone who used a nice color sometime for Fedora: Please add the color
to the table! :)

There's a similar table on [2], but I was hoping for a much more Fedora-specific
one.

These are some colors that 'mathematically' go along with the official Fedora logo colors:

http://mihmo.livejournal.com/37350.html

There's an inkscape SVG of the swatches there as well as a gimp palette file (*.gpl) that can be used with inkscape or the gimp. Feel free to snag it for your color wiki page (or I can add it when I have time if you think its a good idea)

:-D