Re: artTeam Home Page Mockup

Paul wrote:
> I don't think this should be in a top-level name space in addition to
> the existing Artwork space.  It should either replace it (and gobble
> up
> any necessary content) or sit below it.  Hierarchy still has a visual
> meaning that will cause this to be confusing to people who search for
> "art."

Is the desire of the team to replace the content of the ArtWork wiki
page with the content of the ArtTeam wiki page? Do so would remove
ArtTeam from the wiki hierarchy but it would still show up on a search.

If we used "Team" as a subpage the hierarchy would flow like this.

ArtWork    (now the team's home page)

ArtWork/Fc6Customizations  (team sub project)

ArtWork/InkscapeTutorials  (team sub project)

ArtWork/Team/GoalsObjectives

ArtWork/Team/Meeting030107

John