CONFUSION?

Hi, there (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/artwork) is an appeal there: *HELP WANTED .....Help out with FC7's theme* isn't it a confusion?  *More info* does not give an information about the time of the end of contributing this theme, or does it? Or things are different from I think? Dating such appeals could be helpful for people like me, they still learning English.

JJM

--
I'm still learning English...
Jiří Jakub Mašek - Mr Jiri Jakub Masek