Re: Red Hat Magazine: The Open Palette

John Baer wrote:
Mo wrote:
Check out Nicu's (with some help from me :) ) Inkscape article that
just got published to Red Hat Magazine today:

Wow this is exactly what I hoped would happen. Great work on the
article!

John, then you may like also a couple of GIMP tutorials I published recently on my own site. Those are freely redistributable (CC-BY-SA):
http://howto.nicubunu.ro/jump_out_gimp/
http://howto.nicubunu.ro/gimp_jigsaw_puzzle/

--
nicu