CONFUSION?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Mar 2 08:01:02 UTC 2007

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi, there (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/artwork) is an appeal there:
> *HELP WANTED .....Help out with FC7's theme* isn't it a confusion?
> *More info* does not give an information about the time of the end of
> contributing this theme, or does it? Or things are different from I
> think? Dating such appeals could be helpful for people like me, they
> still learning English.

You are right to be confused, the info on that page is obsolete in the
light of the last evolutions inside the project, the call for help with
F7 theming could /should be deleted.
The relevant info for out team is located at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtTeam (I thought that was supposed to
replace the current Artwork page).

--
nicu