Re: Getting a better sense of community - gallery based

John

While there's talk of hosting and aggregating... I know you've mentioned deviantart. It might be worth taking a look at art.gnome.org for ideas too.

Recently they changed policy to accept only Gnome related backdrops (I had contribbed some Nature / Abstract ones). I was a bit disappointed even though they seem to still be accepting non-Gnome stuff.

Worth a look for ideas anyway.

-Cam

--
camilo mesias co uk                                                 <--