Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 5 07:31:57 UTC 2007

Diana Fong wrote:

> - [preferably] posting your submission(s) to Open Clip Art and Tag as
> “userimage”(but without the quotes). Please be sure to tag it properly,
> as tags are case sensitive and the final set will be collected via tag
> search.
> - emailing me directly at dfong at redhat.com and I will upload to Open
> Clip Art for you.

Please don't do that. The purpose of the Open Clip Art Library is to
gather images in vector format, specifically SVG.
Other image types (JPEG, PNG) are outside of the project's mission and
may be rejected (it seems this already happened), we accept raster
images only as request for vectorization.

I suggest an alternate uploading procedure: create a page in the
fedoraproject.org wiki and upload the images here.

Of course, SVG submissions will be gladly accepted at openclipart.org.

--
nicu