Echo icon mockups - tab-new and process-stop/gtk-stop

Hi, I created mockups for two icons used by epiphany but not listed on wiki. The
process-stop is also used in nautilus, so it would be good to include in echo.
Tab-new I made in all sizes (48x48, 24x24, 16x16) and progress-stop(gtk-stop) is
currently only in 24x24. Any feedback appreciated.

Also, I would like to ask if some one can add me to the wiki edit group (on
fedoraproject.org).

Thanks,
Martin Sourada

PNG image