Re: dJango or Turbo Gears

O/H John Baer έγραψε:
> Anyone have experience with dJango or Turbo Gears? I was considering
> mocking up a Fedora art/gallery site using one of these tools.

John,

I have some experience with Django and the Infrastructure folks have quite some
experience with Turbogears.

You could either grab this chance to get Django into our Infrastructure and
knowledgebase or get help and support from the past TG experience we have.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/