document-page-setup or/and document-properties icon mockups.

I have created some mockups for missing action icons document-page-setup and
document-properties. What do you think? Which ones fits best? They are based on
current icon from fedorda default settings or tango icon or openoffice.org icon
for document-settings. My idea is that one of those with page on background
could be used for document-page-setup and one of those without could be used for
document-properties.

Regards,
Martin Sourada

PNG image