EchoIconGuidelines: extension of shadows description

Since we can create shadows for icons now in inkscape (using blur effect) I
think it would be good to extend shadows guidelines with some "default" values
and "default" shadow creation. I think a basic values for a shadow made in
inkscape could be: color - $2d2d2db9, amount of blur - from  about 12 to about
20. Proposed guide is this:
Steps:
[1] Create an basic shadow shape to start with (for action icons mostly ellipse
is good)
[2] Extend the shape to fit better to the icon
[3] Add gradient if wanted (in the example I used linear gradient with those
colors: $2d2d2da0 -> 2d2d2db9 -> 2d2d2d32)
[4] Apply blur effect (in the example I set 12,4)

PNG image