Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

> Diana,
>
> I've searched my photos archive and created a zip of photos [1] that could be
> even remotely useful for user images.
>
>   [1]: http://dimitris.glezos.com/box/temp/glz-fedora-icons.zip (23 MB)
>
> My 2 cents.. :)
>
> -d

Here are my stuffs :

I wanted to make tries with four objects : a pair of cissors, a key, a
plunger and a glass of beer.

here are the raw photos :
http://www.mrtomlinux.org/userimages/

and what I think I will submit very soon :
http://www.mrtomlinux.org/cissors/

Any comments ? Idea ? Improvements ?

Thanks

Thomas Canniot