Re: Getting a better sense of community - gallery based

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 13:21 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> I also contributes in the past a few graphics to art.gnome.org so I can
> say it lack some needed features (no direct upload from users, no
> control over your own work, no RSS feeds for each user).

Actually, AGO does have RSS feeds... but it's a very hidden feature. I
don't even remember the urls to get to them, you might want to ask thos
(he clued me on it ;) ), but it can definitely do RSS right now.

It's definitely a more moderated solution (thus more hands on) than some
of the other things we've been discussing.

(hehe someone's catching up on her email)