Re: ArtTeam Wiki ReDesign

Máirín Duffy wrote:

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 19:13 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
It would be nice if the new pages didn't break all the old links to
fp.o/wiki/Artwork.  John, can you move these pages to use the existing
"Artwork" name (without the capital "W")?

I went ahead and did this, so all the ArtWork pages now redirect to
their Artwork counterparts. Hope this is OK John. We have so many pages
that still used Artwork it seemed kind of overwhelming to change them
all over so I just moved the 3 or 4 that were ArtWork. :)

Thanks, I don't have to go to my blog and change links to the Artwork page in old posts

--
nicu