Re: document-page-setup or/and document-properties icon mockups.

So, if everyone agree I will consider it as the one. In that case if you don't
have any further comments I will make smaller versions and upload it to wiki.

Also, what about the document-page-setup? Should we use the same icon, or one of
the others, or do you have any idea, how it could look like?

Regards,
Martin Sourada