Re: EchoIconGuidelines: extension of shadows description

On 06/03/07, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz> wrote:
Since we can create shadows for icons now in inkscape (using blur effect) I think it would be good to extend shadows guidelines with some "default" values and "default" shadow creation.
[snip]
[3] Add gradient if wanted (in the example I used linear gradient with those colors: $2d2d2da0 -> 2d2d2db9 -> 2d2d2d32)
[4] Apply blur effect (in the example I set 12,4)

I'd prefer the shadow a little stronger but otherwise it looks good
for the wiki IMHO. IIRC it's under development anyways.

./b
--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold