Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Mark wrote:
And a version for the root account

I see what you mean now. This is definitely an interesting idea. Currently David Zeuthen is looking to create rounded borders for the UserImages. Your suggestion takes that concept further in providing color coded borders. I will forward your suggestion to him and see what he thinks because assigning colors will probably require code on his end.

Thanks,
Diana Fong
---
Red Hat Visual Designer