Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

John Baer wrote:
Diana,

I added one more item to the list titled "Gnome Phone". I really like
the idea but it seems to struggle at the 96x96 size. :(

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBaer

I'll wait to upload this one to gnome-look pending your advice on
improving the smaller image.
John, isn't the one with the tree from an Ubuntu theme?

Maybe try changing the colors so people don't think Ubuntu when they see it?