Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 23

John Baer wrote:
Mo wrote:
Maybe try changing the colors so people don't think Ubuntu when they
see it?

lol, never connected those dots ... A part of me wanted to place some
Fedora branding in the image. The title could change to "fedoraPhone".

I wasn't talking about the phone, I was talking about the tree.