Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 23

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
John Baer wrote:

lol, never connected those dots ... A part of me wanted to place some
Fedora branding in the image. The title could change to "fedoraPhone".

I wasn't talking about the phone, I was talking about the tree.

I am not a Nazi, censoring content up and down, but I saw iPod images rejected by some Open Clip Art Library admins because they think the design is protected by trademarks and is not suitable for the library. I have no idea what the policy should be here (or if we should have any policy, hmmm, how about some nice anime or FF avatars?).

--
nicu