Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 23

John Baer wrote:
Mo wrote:
Maybe try changing the colors so people don't think Ubuntu when they
see it?

lol, never connected those dots ... A part of me wanted to place some
Fedora branding in the image. The title could change to "fedoraPhone".

Diana, my final effort for this image is at my wiki home page.

:)

John

Also saw that you've uploaded them to gnome-look.org...thanks.

Just as a note...I'm really not sure how well the ipod and iphone will work in legal terms. So please do not be offended if they are not included.

Thanks again,
Diana Fong
---
Red Hat Visual Designer