Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

John Baer wrote:
Diana,

I changed my music player submission to something more generic. I left the old submission as it seems to be getting some downloads.

Looks like I didn't catch the subject line on my previous posts. Sorry ...

:)

John

Thanks for the update. The sun of your 'Serengeti' image also looks a lot more vibrant with the complementary blue.

Diana Fong
---
Red Hat Visual Designer