Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

All,

I've quickly made a couple of userimages; attached are the 2 zip file
containing a few (sic) sizes. They are a bit dodgy in terms of photo
quality (awful cameras) but doesn't look so bad in smaller sizes.

My little stab at it and don't really mind if this doesn't end up in
the final set!

Thanks,
./b

--