Re: document-page-setup or/and document-properties icon mockups.

hmm.. they look like those icandy icons (i`m sure you`ve seen them once).. my suggestion is to make the sizes in proportion.. now they seem to be a little to fat.
and that handle might fit the echo theme better if you do the colors like this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment?action=""

it`s just a suggestion
looking good so far

good luck,