Re: Echo icon set: preferences-system mockups

Nicolas Mailhot napsal(a):
> Le dimanche 18 mars 2007 à 13:35 +0100, Martin Sourada a écrit :
> On the second one blue screwdriver is difficult to separate from blue
> screen

Thanks for your reply. Did you try it? I just tried it over the balloon
background from FD7T2 and it does not seem to be difficult to separate from it.
That's why it has outline... But, still, it is more likely it will be over light
gray background of a menu than directly on a desktop. Nevertheless, what colour
would you suggest to use?

Thanks,