Echo icon set: preferences-system mockups

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:26:55 UTC 2007

On 19/03/07, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at seznam.cz> wrote:
> I made three mockups with whole machine. Please see attachment. Which one is the
> best? I prefer the one where the pc is on the right of the monitor [1].
> Attachments:
> [1] preferences-system-2c16b.png
> [2] preferences-system-2c16c.png
> [3] preferences-system-2c16d.png

+1 on the first; the third one is more consistent with cascading the
objects but the ifrst has more clarity. I'd go for that. They look
great :)

Thanks for your efforts with Echo!

On 19/03/07, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at seznam.cz> wrote:
> I attached pngs and svgs of my currently developed icons on my personal wiki
> page [1]. Please check it out.
>
> Any suggestions and/or feedback appreciated.
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MartinSourada

Perfect. I like to use my pages as a kind of portfolio which seems to
be what you had in mind, too. It's agood sandbox for people to develop
with.

./b
--
       ..// seawolf //..