Re: MASCOT

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
Hi everybody, I added to wiki one picture of mascot named Feliks, a dragon-fly pilot, it isn't in the list of possibilities, but it's lovely, isn't it?

It seems we needed someone to break the ice and Jiri just did that with a first graphic. Everybody, the friendly competition is open!

Correct, we don't have to limit ourselves to the listed proposals.

--
nicu