Echo - Throbber animation

All,

I have noticed on the Echo wiki page there is a space for a new
quick mockup for; they can be seen on my wiki page [1].

As this cursor is a kind of key icon, seen by everyone quite a lot of
the time, I thought it would be one to pick up on with the rest of
'em.

Thanks.
./b

1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BenArnold/EchoLoading