Re: User Images

Mark wrote:

btw.. is a contest like this gonna be held for the next fedora as well (core 8)?
i sure hope it will.

Is too early to tell, we don't know yet even if the login scrren will remain the same or will be 3D.

My personal opinion is that it does not make sense to change the set of user icons at each release (every 6 months).

If you like this kind of contests, we can have more of them, look at the thread about mascots.

When we will set up the needed infrastructure we may have even 'graphic of the week' to keep us motivated.

--
nicu