Re: Echo cursor theme

Martin Sourada napsal(a):
> I created subpage in my personal wiki page for start [1]. Please feel free to
> edit it. Please add you sketches there. After we make some decision about
> default look (i.e. pick one of the different type of sketches if there is more
> than one) we will make also a page to track process, like we have for
> EchoDevelopment.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

Hi again,

I created and posted first sketch on the Echo Cursor Theme page [1]. Feel free
to derive your sketches from it, polish it or post completely new sketches. Also
feel free to edit the page if you find there any mistake, or if you can add
there something that is not already there. And, of course, any comments on my
sketch are appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin