Re: Echo Cursors - naming spec, description, license, etc.

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 13:39 +0100, Martin Sourada wrote:

> I have found a draft cursor naming spec [1] at freedesktop.org. Please consider
> it's implementation.

Note that there is NO support for this draft anywhere in our desktop to
date. Toolkits are not supporting it, and applications are not using it.
While I agree that having something like that draft in place would
improve the cursor theming situation, it is a bit premature to base
cursor theme work on it at this point.