Re: Flying high theme is garbage!

Personally, altitude and the horizon both give me a feeling that we're
facing something infinite ;-)  very motivating.

Next release we'll no doubt have a new concept and the fun will begin again.

Even though you don't consider yourself an artist, please stay around
after release and feel free to propose your ideas.  There are many
talented people here willing to develop a good concept for the benefit
of the project.

Cheers,

Andy