Flying high theme is garbage!

On 3/22/07, Andrew Simkovsky wrote:
I normally don't get involved in artwork on Linux, mostly because I'm not an
artist, and I really don't know what I'm talking about in that area.  But in
this case I can't sit back and let it happen.

Comments are always welcomed.

The default Fedora theme in FC7 is flat out crap. Balloons??? Why balloons?

:(
In any artwork project it is assumed the end product will not be desired by all.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/GoalsObjectives

Look at Goal #1

Enable users of Fedora to enhance its visual appearance to meet their need or desire.

I absolutely LOVED the DNA theme in FC6, and now we are going to some silly
hot air balloon?  That is a little too cutesy for such a serious Linux
distro as Fedora.

How does FC7 with a FC6 theme sound?

Time permitting there should be a variety of "how-to's" on the wiki by FC7 launch describing in detail how to modify the appearance of fedora to your liking.

Cheers,

John