Re: Echo icon set: preferences-system mockups

Hi,

for quite a long time there hasn't been any communication about these icons, so
if everyone agree I will consider preferences-system / redhat-system_settings as
done. For 16x16 version I would pick a (better distinguishable) or d (better
follows elements positioning from bigger sizes). As for gnome-settings - are
there any comments? Unless I will consider it done as well. All mockups are on
my wiki page [1].

Thanks,
Martin