Re: Echo icon set: preferences-system mockups

On 24/03/07, Martin Sourada <martin sourada seznam cz> wrote:
if everyone agree I will consider preferences-system / redhat-system_settings as
done. For 16x16 version I would pick a (better distinguishable) or d (better
follows elements positioning from bigger sizes).

As for gnome-settings - are
there any comments? Unless I will consider it done as well. All mockups are on
my wiki page [1].

I'd go for preferences-settings-16x16-d; the gnome-settings lokos great.

Thanks :)

./b
--
      ..// seawolf //..