Re: How is the Echo Icon development going on?

Quoting Mark <markg85 gmail com>:

> so i`m wondering.. will the echo icon theme make it for Fedora Core 7 final?
> i wish i could halp with the icons, but i`m not that good in making
> icons/logo`s.
>
> so.. hows the progress?
>
> Thanx.
> Mark.

As pointed out, final release will be on May. I have set a wiki page of todo
list for the main icons. I am currently working on both shutdown and bluetooth
icons. preference-theme icons turned out to be challenging as I attempt to work
on mark representing different culture as suggested.

Thanks to both Martin Sourada and seawolf efforts, it appears echo will be ready
for Fedora 7.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor