Re: How is the Echo Icon development going on?

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Yeh, it seems like this is a big problem for the smaller-sized Echo
icons.

I recommend everyone working on Echo read this:

http://www.firewheeldesign.com/sparkplug/2006/April/icon_design_bitmap_vs_vector.php

http://mezzoblue.com/archives/2007/02/21/icon_design/

Would you mind to post these links on the wiki, please?

I'm not really sure the best place to put them, I am not involved in Echo development, so if you like them maybe put them where you think they might belong.