Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 61

John Baer wrote:
Mo wrote:
Hey everybody,

I've been interested in playing around with moin for a good while and
I finally got around to getting my own server up again so I had the space and ability to set up my own install to poke around in. So I came up with a Fedora theme for it (I started with cornicen from the moin ThemeMarket [1] as a base):

+1

Your mockups are awesome. Is this packaged for installation?

Thanks!

Yes, see the wiki page, there is a tar.gz -

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/LookAndFeel/WikiNotes