Re: Shutdown button draft for echo-icon-theme

I like the blue you posted first. Maybe you could try changing only the disc
colour to red? IMO the blue for the button is nicest.

And one other feedback: they don't look smooth on LCD. Perhaps more antialiasing
would help. I did it with help-faq icons this way: I generated 2x bigger png
than final size, added 1 px gaussian blur in gimp and resized it to desired
size, but the amount of size changes and applied effect may differ from icon to
icon.

Also I am looking forward for the large size version, since this is one of the
icons which I use in large size (though most people don't I guess)... :)