Re: echo-icon-theme: gnome-devel icon draft

Ok,
you convinced me, using same tools for preferences as for development isn't a
very good idea...

Ben,
thanks for the ideas I will look into them as soon as I have enough time. But,
as for cogs - they are already used for system tools - and as for text, I fear
that an icon is too small to put there some code (though it would be perfect)...

Nicolas,
good idea. Perhaps we could take some simple app window (only a window with one
or two buttons, edit boxes or something like this), add depth to it, divide it
into (more or less) cube blocks, some of them remove completely and one or two
only place a little apart (angled) showing that they belong to the rest, but are
not placed yet? Though I am not sure how it would look in small sizes...

Thanks for your comments and ideas,
Martin