Help!!

I would like to get involved in the Fedora project, I am 14 years old, and although my computer knowledge is quite good I am a bit stuck with some of the registration. I think the main problem is that I have a Windows XP and Vista computer and I am not running Linux ( I am planning to create a Live Cd, and I have ordered one for Ubuntu). I would like to know if their is any way you could help me as I am stuck with actually creating my account as I cannot create a private/public key and a Gps key. I would really like to get involved in writing programs and designing thing for the project as, especially in summer, I will have a lot of time on my hands.

I would greatly appreciate if you could help me by giving me a way or an alternative to actually get involved, and then I could get to the tricky stuff like learning coding ect.

Many Thanks

Daniel

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.