BootGrubSplashImages

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 10 07:04:01 UTC 2007

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi, I created any images to use them as *Grub Splash Image*, attached

Hi Jiri,

> previews and archive file, so, if you want to support the idea of
> experimental designs, you could help me with creating a wiki page named
> like this *...wiki/Artwork/ExperimentalDesigns/BootGrubSplashImages*

You have editing rights to the wiki, so you can do the page yourself,
just open an URL like this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ExperimentalDesigns/BootGrubSplashImages,
click "Create new empty page" and start adding content to it.

I am not sure I understand the purpose of those experimental designs:
- with Fedora 7 being frozen and so close to release, probably is time
to start talking about Fedora 8 graphics;
- we don't have any idea about the process of getting graphics for F8:
it may come again from the Red Hat Desktop Team (which AFAIK does not
have a designer for the moment after Diana's leave) or will involve the
community in some form;
- if your designs are proposals for F8, maybe a page structure similar
with the proposals for F7 would be better;
- if those are intended to be *alternate* designs, I still believe
another kind of infrastructure (a kind of gallery) would be better than
the wiki.

Anyway, I am glad to hear from you on the list after quite some time and
glad to see an interesting topic, but please keep the size of your
attachments down.