Re: Fedora 7 CD Labels & Covers

Máirín Duffy wrote:
I'm going to try to come up with a basic SVG template and send it out tonight, but if you have any ideas / concepts / artwork / mockups please send them!

Okay, so here's my first cut at an attempt, using a CD/DVD template from [1]:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/fedora/f7/printwork/fc7-cddesign_preview.png

Source is here, which includes the aforementioned balloons + clouds artwork:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/fedora/f7/printwork/cd-label_fedora-7.svg

The fonts used (besides the logo of course) are all Liberation Sans with some Inkscape-rounded-stroke trickery.

What do y'all think, is this the right direction? Anyone want to grab the source file and have at it?

~m

[1] http://kev.coolcavemen.com/2006/09/cd-templates-for-jewel-case-in-svg/