Re: Fedora 7 CD Labels & Covers

Le vendredi 25 mai 2007 à 15:28 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 21:16 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> >
> > So using them systematically is not reflecting the project state
> > accurately, and it will hurt the local Fedora groups when they try to
> > localise Fedora marketing material and discover their language is just
> > not supported.
> This is indeed a valid point, and you should have mentioned that concern
> in your first mail.

I though I did. "they lack extended glyph coverage". Maybe too technical
for every reader on this list but certainly not too technical for you.

> No need to bring any real or imagined RH vs. community conflict into this.

Since your answer to my purely technical and bland message could have
been interpreted as a conflict I've preferred to do full disclosure of
my feelings on the subject. Feelings are particularly appropriate on
this list since it's tasked with creating artwork
(translating/conveying/creating emotions from pictures).

Lastly I don't see where I wrote about a conflict. I wrote about
differences of appreciation, which happen in a community where persons
with different backgrounds freely interact.

Nicolas Mailhot